Aerotek Industrial Engineer in Attica, Indiana
A national battery manufacturing company supporting multiple industries is currently looking to add an Industrial Engineer to their team. You will be on
the floor 100% of the time for the first 6-8 months until you become familiar with the facility. Someone who is looking for a fast-paced environment and wants to take ownership of their projects will be the ideal candidate.
· The industrial engineer will be responsible for identifying bottlenecks and process issues in the plant.
· This position is responsible for determining the most effective means for the company to use capital, equipment, facilities, material, and people to make their products efficiently.
· They will primarily be performing time studies, manufacturing line balancing, labor balancing, workflow, setup times, and creating Standard Work.
· Additionally, they will be supporting the safety performance team through the design of ergonomic solutions in various departments.
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
· 2-5 years of experience as an IE working in a fast-paced environment
· Experience doing time studies, green road activities, and continuous improvement.
NICE TO HAVE:
· Experience with Automotive or other fast-paced industry
· Experience working in Union facility
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs