Goldman Sachs & Co. Knowledge Manager / Trainer-SPARC - ETO - Hyderabad in Bengaluru, Indiana
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
As the newest member of the Training and Knowledge Management Team, you will bring new ideas and techniques to help us provide a more engaging and enriching experience for our students. We are on the cusp of bringing in new tools to create fun, interactive learning modules and you are who we need to make it happen.We are also embarking on two new large efforts that you will help us take to the finish line. The Content Freshness project is all about laying out the framework, and beginning the effort, to ensure that the information that we put out to the entire firm for their self-help consumption is accurate, up-to-date, and easily consumed. The Content Completeness project is an effort to reach out and identify all of the content that is not yet in our Knowledge Management system.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Participate in planning, organization, development, and delivery of training for multiple clients, including AppBank Operations, Client Services and firmwide end users
• Engage in training team daily activities, including project tracking, logistics such as scheduling, tracking attendance and reporting
• Work within RightAnswers enterprise knowledge management suite to curate end-user self-help content
• Own and support the multimedia, e-Learning, and content creation rooms known as Creation Hubs
• As a content editor, you will review, publish, maintain and develop the self-service content as the products evolve.
• Build and maintain relationships with product development groups and other content teams to foster collaboration and partnership in creating and publishing learning and technical content.
• Continually expand the breadth and depth of the TEUTR brand through marketing, ambassadorship, and subject matter expertise
• Develop skills and enhance your overall productivity.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 4 -7 years training experience.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral, with attention to detail; proofreading and visual layout skills a plus
• Experience in writing and editing user documentation and in writing training material for a technical audience.
• Ability to describe technical concepts and present them in a clear, professional and concise manner in both oral and written forms
• Organizational awareness and ability to collaborate across different levels and of the organization.
• Previous experience with adult learning strategies, e.g. live demonstration, interactive e-learning and video content creation and distribution.
• Strong corporate presentation skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences.
• Organized: able to manage multiple projects at a time, often under tight deadlines.
• Ability to rapidly assimilate and adapt new methodologies into executable workflows.
• Proactive and self motivated.
• An understanding of help desk workflows, including ticketing, call flow and issue lifecycle.
• Experience as a technical support help desk agent or service center technician a plus.
• Technical familiarity with network infrastructure and desktop computing platforms; proficiency a plus.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Job ID 2021-69386
Schedule Type Full Time
Function(s) Application Support
Employment Type Employee