Goldman Sachs & Co. Technology Risk - Governance Risk and Controls Operations in Bengaluru, Indiana
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We DoAt Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.Who We Look ForGoldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiativesthat are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK GOVERNANCE supports various Technology Risk committee structures to align with industry enterprise risk management standards and ensure risk relevant information in provided for senior leadership with the proper oversight and accountability.REGULATORY & AUDIT COORDINATION manages Regulatory and Client interactions impacting the Technology Division. Ensures management awareness of regulatory expectations and improves the alignment of technology controls to meet these expectations.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.The Goldman Sachs Technology Risk organization is a key part of the Goldman Sachs technology organization, and encompasses Information Security Advisory, Risk Governance, Security Incident response and Risk Measurement functions.We are looking for an experienced, highly self-motivated candidate for our global Risk and Control Operations team within Technology Risk Governance to be based in Bengaluru. The successful candidate will ideally possess: Strong understanding of the ITGC controls and ability to clearly articulate ITGC control requirements (logical security, change management, production access) and associated risks to a diverse audienceExperience in operating, or running Identify and Access Management program and processes in a complex and diverse global multi-technology environmentExperience in performing Risk assessment and driving the risk remediation projects in a large scale organizations.The motivation to assist driving, enhancing and contributing to continual improvement of the firm’s Risk and control operations program
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Support Governance initiatives within the Risk and Controls operations program
• Help execute and enhance the firm’s global access recertification program
• Help drive scheduled access re certification's which includes developing re certification plan, stake holder communication, handling support inquires, reconciliations et
• Identify tool improvements and work with engineering team for the implementation of the changes
• Develop scalable processes and procedures that enable an efficient risk management lifecycle from identification, to reporting, and risk treatment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Knowledge of ITGC controls, processes and methodologies
• Understanding of Risk Assessment Methodologies
• Hands-on with advanced Microsoft Excel functionalities, understanding of one or more relational database (SQL)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong project and program management skills.
• Clear communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytic and problem solving ability
• Experience working as part of a global team
• A passion for, and deep understanding of, the technical aspects of information security with particular focus on identify and access management
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Schedule TypeFull Time
LevelVice President/Executive Director
Business UnitTechnology Risk