Goldman Sachs & Co. Workplace Eng Collaboration & Productivity - Messaging Engineer - Workplace Engineering in Bengaluru, Indiana
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Collaboration and Productivity team manages a wide array of products which are used by every employee at the firm. E-mail is a critical piece of how we do business, and we’re looking for someone to join the team that is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the e-mail infrastructure at the firm. This ranges from designing and implementing highly available systems to serving as the final point of escalation for business critical issues within our products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Engineer and implement solutions in coordination with global, cross-functional teams
• Assist during incidents and act as an escalation point for 1st and 2nd level support teams
• Being on-call 12x7, once a quarter
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, and supporting M365 technologies, as well as Exchange on-premise administration
• Significant experience with PowerShell scripting
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of modern networking technologies and how they operate (switches, routers, firewalls, etc)
• Strong problem solving skills coupled with quick learning in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills, transparency, and ownership
• Experience with change and incident management processes
• Knowledge of one or all of Proofpoint Protection Server, Sendmail (either OSS or Sentrion), Postfix
• Experience with Data Loss Prevention solutions including Microsoft AIP/DLP and Titus
• Experience with system automation
• Familiarity with working in large, heavily regulated organizations
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Schedule TypeFull Time
Business UnitCorporate Engineering