Spartan Motors Supply Chain Analyst - (MS11422) in Bristol, Indiana
Supply Chain Analyst - (MS11422)
Job Requisition ID: MS11422
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bristol, IN
Post Date: 10/04/2018
Primary responsibilities include running various reports, processing material requisitions for internal personnel for equipment or special project, issuing purchase orders for customer supplied direct material, issuing purchase orders via credit card and maintain transactions for direct material, purchase office supplies, provide ECN processing support, pricing updates, create new suppliers setups, maintain supplier database
• Process material requisitions from internal personnel for part or repair of part, equipment, or special project.
• Issue purchase orders for customer supplied direct material, utilizing MPS demand and communication with Sales.
• Issue purchase orders for direct material when credit card transactions are required, utilizing MPS demand and communication with Sourcing.
• Maintain credit card transactions for Accounting monthly.
• Order and monitor office supplies needed for Supply Chain.
• Maintain Supplier Database- Contact list, outlook address book, SPARC coordination
• Maintain Diversity Supplier Status query.
• Assist with RGR (Return Goods) as needed.
• Track supplier chargebacks on the Utilimaster Intranet for late delivery issues.
• Track supplier NDA.
• Create new supplier set-ups.
• Provide ECN processing support and distribution.
• Maintain pricing updates.
• Maintain Commodity Strategy sheets.
• Maintain Gross Margin Tracker input.
• Submit prints to supply base from the vault for quote retrieval.
• Generate and Distribute Various Reports- Greater than 5%, Past Due +10, Receipts Greater than Future Demand, OTD (weekly and monthly), Weekly Inventory Tracking, Weekly Scrap, Schedule Attainment, Offline Part Shortages, Monthly Demand Plans, etc.)
• Assist in special projects as needed.
• Proficient with MS Office, Excel in particular.
• Knowledge of Aurora & Epicor preferred.
• Sense of urgency & effective time management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments.
• Basic understanding of Supply Chain processes & principles.
• Interact effectively with all levels of managements as well as peers and suppliers.
• Some blueprint reading ability.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS: (Select education and/or other certifications that may be either required or preferred to perform the job)
Degree Type Required/Preferred Area of Study
HS Diploma or GED
Certificates / Certifications Required/Preferred
Functional Experience 1 - 3 Years
Describe Experience Required:
Management Experience N/A
Approximate Number of Reports N/A
Operate a vehicle: Never
Operate heavy equipment: Never
Operate small equipment: Frequently
Handle power tools: Never
Operate production machinery: Never
Isolated with minimal support: Occasionally
Operate office equipment: Frequently
Work in all weather conditions: Never
Eye/hand coordination: Frequently
Requires extended hours: Occasionally
Physical movement (pushing, pulling, bending, lifting, standing): Occasionally
Inside work area: Frequently
*This job description is intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description is not intended to be all-inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility. Spartan Motors reserves the right to change or assign to this position as required.