TEKsystems Software Quality Assurance Engineer in COLUMBIA CITY, Indiana
Only W2, please. No C2C or H1 candidates.Description:
Our customer is looking for an experienced QA tester to implement testing tools and build out the testing team in an agile environment. This will be an onsite position in Columbia City, IN for a 1-3 year contract to hire position. They will evaluate and design testing procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards.
manual testing, automated testing, selenium web driver, scrum methodology, scrum environment, agile methodologies, agile environment
Top Skills Details:
Manual and Automated Testing Experience
Experience implementing new testing tools into environments
Selenium Web Driver (.NET environment)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Software Quality Assurance Engineer evaluates and designs testing procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards.
• Develops and writes testing scripts and plans to ensure that software functions as expected.
• The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is involved with a variety of user testing.
• Prepare complex data sets to test logic, error handling, and system workflows.
• Conduct testing of complex features, verify fixes, monitor and document testing results according to required procedures.
• Deep knowledge of the software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree.
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps
• 5+ years’ experience in a software quality assurance role.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs