Aerotek Chemist in Columbus, Indiana
These positions will be responsible for testing different materials including in-process, raw materials, finished products and other materials as needed! We have multiple positions within different areas of the facility, so if you are interested in analytical testing in a manufacturing research environment, apply today!
• Perform accurate and timely analysis of materials according to current analytical procedures
• Testing performed to include more complex equipment and procedures, such as Atomic Absorption, Assay by HPLC and sample derivatizations
• Document all laboratory testing and maintain accurate and legible notebooks and records
• Peer review of data, reports and notebooks
• Perform laboratory troubleshooting and propose solutions
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) BS in Chemistry or related life science
2) Detail Oriented (ie. Follow SOPs, Accurate Documentation, quality of sample testing)
1) Experience following USP guidelines
2) Raw Material Chemistry experience
3) Raw Material Handling
4) 3-4 in pharma environment/FDA experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs