ManTech Lead Electrical Engineer in Crane, Indiana
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Lead Electrical Engineer to join our team in the Crane, Indiana location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Lead engineering team responsible for the design, development, integration, and test of complex DoD systems with emphasis on communication, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems
· Interact with stakeholders to development system requirements and architecture
· Oversee planning and execution of integration and test activities
· Develop and apply disciplined methods and processes that implement systems engineering concepts in accordance with the following standards
o ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 System and Software Engineering -System Life Cycle Processes
o ISO/IC/IEEE 29148 System and Software Engineering Requirements Engineering
o IEEE 15288.1 Systems Engineering on Defense Programs
· BS in electrical engineering
· 10-15 years experience with DoD systems engineering and acquisition as defined in DoDD 5000.01 The Defense Acquisition Systems, DoDI 5000.02 Operation of the Adaptive Acquisition Framework, and further defined in the Defense Acquisition Guidebook
· Prior assignments as a lead systems/electrical engineer
· Knowledge and implementation of the US Navy Naval Air Systems Instruction 4355.19 (NAVAIRINST 4355.19) Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) process
· Knowledge and practical implementation of systems engineering process with focus on model-based systems engineering methods
· Knowledge of and practical experience with technical drawings in accordance with the following standards and related standards
o MIL-D-23140D Installation Control Drawings for Electronic Equipment
· Knowledge of and experience execution of environmental testing in accordance with MIL-STD-464C Electromagnetic Environmental Effect Requirements for Systems
· Willing and able to accomplish business travel via air transportation
· Master’s degree in EE or systems engineering area of study
· Experience with Antenna design tools
· Experience with NRL Builder RF system design tool
· Experience with MagicDraw Cameo systems design tool
· Experience with DOORS requirements management tool
· Experience with Microsoft Project schedule tool
· Experience with systems engineering planning and work breakdown in accordance with MIL-STD-881
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Minimum eligibility for DoD Secret Clearance. Preference is current approved clearance.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs