ManTech Logistics Analyst, Associate in Crane, Indiana
Logistics Support (Junior Level)
ManTech International Corporation is seeking Junior Level Logistics support in Crane, IN.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Provide Junior Level support to the Senior Level Logistics Specialist in support of NAVAIR Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Aircraft (MPRA) Combat Systems Hardware (CSH) programs including but not limited to:
• Development and execution of Product Support Analysis (PSA)/Logistics Product Data (LPD) in support of NAVAIR programs utilizing approved databases SLICwave or Raytheon EAGLE.
• Development of a Logistics Support Analysis Reports (LSAR) LSA-019 and LSA-024 from the performance of Maintenance Task Inventory (MTI) and Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA).
• Provide Operator and MTA; assist with establishment of Supportability baseline to include development of Supportability baseline data set (includes FMECA, MTI/MTA, and Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)).
• Perform non-economic and economic LORA analysis as well as sensitivity analysis utilizing OPUS 10 & COMPASS modeling software.
• Development of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) plans, analysis, implementation and sustainment recommendations.
• Collect and analyze logistic data, prepare data/materials to support briefings, generate reports.
• Review Contract SOW and Logistics related CDRLs.
• Assist with developing and maintenance of logistics support data, planning schedules, and documents, including safety and hazardous material identification.
• Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, organizing, resource allocation, prioritization, procurement support, and issue resolution.
• Work with NAVSUP to develop the LSAR reports: Provisioning Parts List (PPL)(LSA-036), Provisioning Parts List Index (PPLI)(LSA-151), as well as reviewing the Engineering Data For Provisioning (EDFP) for clarity and accuracy.
Should have at least:
• Bachelor s Degree + 1 year experience, or
• Associate s Degree + 3 years experience, or
• High School Diploma + 5 years experience
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
Part-Time (20+ hrs/wk)
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.