ManTech Program Manager in Crane, Indiana
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Manager to join our team in Crane, Indiana. This position is not a remote position and will be in Crane, IN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Direct and supervise all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities
· Planning, coordinating, and directing the activities to fulfill contract requirements
· Providing direction for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures
· Control schedules, cost, and performance of a project
· Provide recommendations for resolution of problems
· Work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
· Work with technical Lead to help manage development activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product, including planning, development, testing, and integration.
· Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience
· Experience in managing electronic warfare, electrical and/or mechanical engineering programs
· Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience of working to deadlines and dealing with changing priorities
· Experience interacting with a wide range of people in a customer facing environment
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAU Level II certification
Security Clearance Requirements:
Secret or be able to attain one
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs