Indiana Stem Jobs

Mobile Indiana Career Connect Logo

Job Information

HQDA Field Operating Agencies and Staff Support Agencies Program Support Specialist (RoM Camp Shift Lead) in Edinburgh, Indiana

Summary About the Position: This position is with Department of Army, Expeditionary Civilian Workforce (AECW), Camp Atterbury, Indiana. Position requires shift work to provide coverage on evenings, weekends, holidays, or special situations. Responsibilities Review requirements of camp operations, movement of personnel and security of camps. Monitor implementation of headquarters' policies and guidance while providing recommendations to improve operations. Brief the supervisor of ongoing staff actions and status of taskers. Prepare detailed, written reports to higher headquarters identifying the status of actions and current program operations. Maintain a suspense tracking system utilizing personal computers and office automation software. Requirements Conditions of Employment Qualifications Who May Apply: US Citizens In order to qualify, you must meet the specialized experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document. Specialized Experience: Must possess one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 grade level in the Federal service which includes experience performing administrative functions to include scheduling, coordination of personnel movement, conducting security checks, coordinating transportation and/or responding to inquiries/issues; preparing correspondence, reports and/or briefings. OR Education: Ph.D or equivalent doctoral degree or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree in a field which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position. (Your application must include an official copy your transcripts.) OR Combination of Education and Experience: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position as long as the computed percentage of the requirements is at least 100%. To compute the percentage of the requirements, divide your total months of experience by 12. Then divide the total number of completed graduate semester hours (or equivalent) beyond the second year (total graduate semester hours minus 36) by 18. Add the two percentages. (Your application must include an official copy your transcripts.) Education FOREIGN EDUCATION: If you are using education completed in foreign colleges or universities to meet the qualification requirements, you must show the education credentials have been evaluated by a private organization that specializes in interpretation of foreign education programs and such education has been deemed equivalent to that gained in an accredited U.S. education program; or full credit has been given for the courses at a U.S. accredited college or university. For further information, visit: Additional Information Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration. You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship. Trial period may be required. Direct Deposit of Pay is required. If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet. This is a Career Program (CP) 51 - General Administration and Management position. Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement. Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement. If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application. Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.