Master Brand Cabinets Inc Production Supervisor, Nightshift Assembly (Ferdinand, Indiana) in Ferdinand, Indiana
Responsible for the supervision of operational activities in accordance with departmental policies, procedures, and standards to achieve established production schedules and desired quality levels in a safe manner.
Organizational Relationship: This position will report to the Superintendent.
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Create, maintain, and audit Standard Work.
- Interpret, apply, and/or consistently enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity.
- Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions.
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities.
- Develop, direct, and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Ensures accountability; holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drives result; consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Communicate effectively; develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instills trust; gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Collaboration; works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Directs work; provides clear direction and accountabilities
- Drives Engagement; creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Persuades; use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Being Resilient; rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Education & Experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- 3-6 years of supervisory experience in manufacturing preferred.
- BS degree or AS degree in a technical or business related field preferred.
About MasterBrand Cabinets
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
It’s more than just a slogan – it’s the heart of who we are and what we do. At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. We have a long history of success at MasterBrand Cabinets with a family of prominent brands, as well as partnerships with key customers in every channel. Our focus is achieving meaningful results to make our organization even stronger and our future even brighter.
For full-time, regular employees, MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401K, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
You will be contacted for an interview if MasterBrand Cabinets believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Category: Manufacturing/Production Group