PNC Client Solution Specialist Sr in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100929 Client Solution Specialist Sr
Provides sales, service and execution support for new and ongoing client relationships. May serve as a customer solutions resource.
Gathers required documentation. Prepares, reviews and verifies documents and relevant information for accuracy. Performs common processing and ensures compliance with standard regulations and processes. May administer complex implementation plans and related client interactions.
Acts as a point of contact for clients, client teams or service partners and may act as an escalation point for complex client implementation and servicing issues.
Initiates, updates and verifies client, account, or transaction details in relevant systems/applications. Provides reports as needed.
Serves as a peer resource and may perform general administrative support.
IN - Fort Wayne
Client Solution Specialist Sr
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
IN300 - Fort Wayne Main Office
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IN - Fort Wayne
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Sales Support and Administration - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales tasks, tools and procedures and the ability to support an organization's sales plan and process.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Senior Client Support Specialist within PNC's Asset Management Group organization, you will be based in Ft. Wayne, IN .
The Senior Client Solutions Specialist will spend approximately half their time supporting the Wealth Strategist. The balance of their duties will include supporting the Fiduciary function along with Investment Advisors. Seeking an individual with a strong passion and interest in the Wealth Management space.