TEKsystems Help Desk Technician in Fort Wayne, Indiana
TEksystems is seeking a Help desk Support Technician for a 6 months contract to support our client.
* Answer the help desk phone lines and be a part of the weekly rotation for answering after-hours emergency calls.
* Log calls requesting technical assistance into the help desk software.
* Troubleshoot software & hardware issues and document resolutions.
* Assign work orders, follow up on status, and communicate status to users.
* Handle requests, verify requested information with managers, and track progress.
* Assist with installation and configuration of PC's, laptops, and peripherals.
* Process New User Requests and Termination Requests.
* Periodically travel to remote locations and assist other IT technicians.
* All other duties as required.
* Associate's degree or equivalent technical work experience.
* Knowledge of various versions of Microsoft Windows and Office required.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange preferred.
* Timely communication and complying with policies and procedures required.
* The ideal candidate must be energetic, detail oriented, and organized.
* Good problem solving skills and work well in a team environment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs