Frontier Communications IT Technical Analyst in FORT WAYNE, Indiana
CRM – DPI Production Development Audit is responsible for the DPI table maintenance development and setup audit of all projects, issues, and testing. The team is the final review of changes within the DPI Billing System before being rolled into a production environment. This includes all requests for setup, testing and production.
IT Audit Advisor, CRM – DPI Production Development Audit job description:
Summary of Position:
- Join project meetings to understand the scope and purpose of the project
- Follow the directions of the project manager to ensure that all Tables work is audited
- Work side by side with assigned tables analyst to ensure product code is set up correctly for tax, description, etc.
- Control accuracy of revenue by making sure all entries are thoroughly audited before upload to test or production
- Audit in test to ensure changes or new products are correct in production, audit changes and new products in production to correct accounts before billing is impacted
- Find revenue by checking the build on existing products
- Find revenue by checking the scope of a product (example: Check all S&Es for video when the project calls for a video increase, not just the S&Es given for the project)
- Enter audit results for assigned Tables analyst by total number of entries and number of errors in a timely fashion
- Determine if a due date of a project can be met with available resources.
- Train fellow analysts and help educate on daily basis where needed based on individual skill sets.
- Work with internal groups including, but not limited to, Bill Verification, Call Center, MPS, IS, Marketing, Tax, Regulatory, CRM, and Accounting
- Creating, running and modifying queries of billing system files
- Provide weekly reports to Management
- Provide representation and facilitation for resolution of Tables issues outside normal business hours.
Job Requirements Job requirements should include all necessary qualifications to perform the full job.
- Kind and length of experience: Must have working knowledge of common PC applications, such as MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Access as well as the ability to learn our billing systems and query tools.
- Special Skills: Must be self-motivated, flexible, enjoy working as part of a team, and be able to prioritize and manage multiple, diverse responsibilities and projects. Must possess strong analytical, communication, mathematical and organizational skills.
- Education, certification and/or license requirements: Four Year degree with emphasis in business/accounting. Previous billing or analyst experience preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Extended night and/or weekend hours possible.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.