Frontier Communications Network Operations Assistant in FORT WAYNE, Indiana
About this role:
Reporting to the Network Operations Manager, the Network Operations Assistant will be part of the newly created Centralized Operations Center ADMIN team.
What you’ll do:
This team is responsible for performing key ADMIN functions once a project is approved to include updating key milestone date fields, financial project statuses, and other key fields in Varasset and M6. This team will be responsible for these functions for both capital, expense, and blanket sequences for all classes of plant project types (BAU, CIAC, CAF, METRO E). This team will assist the schedulers in updating Varasset throughout the build, including end of the job, eng fac good/bad, as well as, actualizing the ready for service date in Infinium. Each member will be responsible for these functions in multiple states across multiple schedulers. This is a virtual team with a standard process that will use reports, dashboards, and email to perform their job functions. Will interact with Logistics, COEI, Construction, Engineering, Centralized Operations Material team, and Schedulers.
What you bring:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task and have a solid follow up system
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance
Able to work effectively with other teams Desired Skills
Knowledge of basic telephony
- Knowledge of Varasset
- Knowledge of Infinium
- Knowledge of M6
- Knowledge of VxField
What we offer:**
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any Visas.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.