Frontier Communications Spclst, Resource Mgmt in FORT WAYNE, Indiana
**_Specialist, Resource Management
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist Manager, Resource Management in maintaining the Frontier Aspect WFM system.
- Assist in the management of day to day Aspect WFM system administration.
- Preparation and implementation of system changes to the Aspect WFM system to ensure continuity and efficiency of the Aspect WFM system.
- Assist with system upgrades as needed.
- Provide training and assistance to Frontier and Vendor WFM teams concerning Aspect WFM system, and it’s uses.
- Manage and develop job aides and resource materials to assist Workforce teams in their day to day use of Aspect WFM.
- Assist with long-term planning and architecting of the Aspect WFM system.
- Interact with other internal Frontier departments, as well as Aspect Supplier and Vendor partners to ensure the ongoing health and efficiency of the Aspect WFM system.
- Provide both written and verbal presentations to peers, management, and vendor partners concerning topics and reporting from within the Aspect WFM system.
- 5 + years Workforce Management Real Time, Planning, and or Scheduling roles.
- 5+ years’ experience using Aspect WFM/RTA/WFO.
- 1+ Year experience with administration duties within Aspect WFM system.
- Exceptional analytical and modeling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of stakeholders, including Senior Leadership Team, adjusting communication style as appropriate for the audience
- Experience with Microsoft suite of programs.
- SQL and other similar database query knowledge not required but is beneficial.
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Problem solver who works well independently
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.