Buck Sr Pension Administrator in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Senior Pension Administrator
BUCK - A 102-year-old firm that is JUST GETTING STARTED.
Senior Pension Administrator – DB Outsourcing Practice (Virtual or Fort Wayne Position)
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow...today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We honor our commitments and leave things better than when we started. We are a team of difference makers in global locations that have each other's backs working together as a team. What's your next move?
We have many open positions; please take a look at https://jobs.buckglobal.com/
Key Job Responsibilities/Job Description:
· Oversee daily pension administration and delegate client tasks to ensure timely and accurate delivery ofstandard processes, as well as adhoc projects.
· Act as final reviewer and project manager for day-to-day, periodic and annual pension administration tasks including but not limited to calculations and participant packages, death processing, trust processing, reporting, valuation data extracts, annual pension statements, etc.
· Monitor and address quality issues as they arise.
· Train, coach and act as a role model for less experienced team members regarding service delivery and professional behavior
· Work with Client Service Manager to set up working procedures and ensure all administration documents are up-to-date and meet quality standards – including plan text, administrative forms.
· Develop and maintain checklists, procedures and plan documentation.
· Act as a source of expertise to others including assisting colleagues with the application tools and procedures.
· Arrange and/or conduct information sharing sessions with team; coach team members to enhance their knowledge.
· Minimum of 5 years US Defined Pension Administration experience
· Strong working knowledge of defined benefit pension plan administration, policy and federal government legislation.
· Strong working knowledge of ERISA as it applies to defined benefit pension plans
· Proven project management skills and proactive ability to handle and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong mathematical/analytical skills and problem-solving skills
· Experience with leading teams and managing client relationships
· Proficient in MS Office applications and essential computer functions
· High ethical standards
· Client satisfaction focus
· Detail-oriented, must be able to work independently, as well as on a team.
· Strong interpersonal skills, providing the ability to manage a variety of business partner relationships
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to remain poised, patient, empathetic, tactful and composed while handling clients, colleagues, and plan participants
· Solid oral and written communication skills - with particular emphasis on articulation and grammar
· Demonstrates strong mentoring and training skills
· Bachelor’s degree (actuarial science, mathematics, information systems or computer science is preferred)
· Industry specific certifications (preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
At Buck, we’re exclusively focused on helping our clients and their people succeed together. By this, we mean we’re partnering with some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to re-envision and re-design the way that employees work and live. And we’re doing this by finding the right combination of consulting, outsourcing, and technology solutions to help our clients realize the best organizational performance for their businesses while driving positive health, wealth, and career outcomes for their people.
- Buck Jobs