TEKsystems Technical Architect - Data Management in Fort Wayne, Indiana
This is 100% Remote!!!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Technical Data Architect to join their Data Management team. Candidate will be responsible for helping stand up Informatica Master Data Management as well as providing architectural input as our client continues to develop their overall data management strategy during this transformational period.
This is a Full Time/Permanent position.
We are seeking a driven individual to join our team who is passionate about using data to solve business problems. You will be joining the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team, working with cross functional teams from across the business to (1) establish master data domain(s) to ensure high quality data for the organization, (2) assist in design and development of the digital transformation, and (3) help drive data governance principles across the company.
In this role you…
Will (1) provide functional and technical design for the area of MDM, (2) hands on development and analysis of data, and (3) act as a team lead to ensure timely and accurate delivery. Additionally:
• Develop and document conceptual and logical data models, system APIs, and other technical documentation needed to deliver business solutions.
• Collaborate in creating and ensuring compliance of architectural, design, governance and SLA standards and guidelines.
• Analyze and profile a wide range of source systems to better understand the data that is used by the business.
• Contribute in the full solution development life cycle (SDLC) in regards to data/enterprise quality, data governance, and MDM implementations.
• Bridge the gap from business requirements to functional and technical design that is required, including working with subscribing system technical teams.
• Acts as an advocate for data and analytics across the company providing mentorship across the company.
• Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate with…
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, and a demonstrated pursuit of related continued education, with a preference for a Master's degree.
• Proficient technical team leader and architect with 7+ years in each of the following technologies:
o Informatica Master Data Management, Multi-domain v10+ (JBoss/Windows OS)
o Informatica Data Quality v10+ (Windows OS)
o SQL Server 2012+ T-SQL Development and Optimization Experience
• Advanced knowledge of API integration through an ESB such as Mulesoft or TIBCO.
• Ability to work in multiple physical environments containing multiple logical environments.
• Data Modeling experience from conceptual design through physical implementation.
• Bonus Skills
o DAMA Certified Data Management Professionals Associate/Practitioner
o Experience developing Mulesoft or TIBCO APIs
o Multidomain MDM 10.3: Developer, Specialist Certification
o Data Quality 10: Developer, Specialist Certification
o PowerCenter Data Integration 10: Developer, Specialist Certification
o Oracle 11g+ PL/SQL Development and Optimization Experience
o DB2 7+ Experience
o Experience with modern reporting platforms such as Tableau
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs