Master Brand Cabinets Inc Controls Technician - 2nd Shift in Goshen, Indiana
This position shall provide complex preventative and corrective controls support to the Goshen, Masterbrand Cabinet facility, including equipment building, modification, troubleshooting, installations, and start-up. This position works closely with all departments including engineering, maintenance, safety, facilities, manufacturing, and external vendors. The Ideal candidate shall have strong controls and electrical experiences and background.
2nd Shift times approximately 3pm - 11:30 or later. Shift times may fluctuate depending on business demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide safe and timely controls support to maintenance
- Work closely with engineering on machine modifications and safety improvements throughout the facility
- Work from in-depth drawings, blueprints, and other related documents
- PLC programming and modifications
- Suggest, design and upgrade existing equipment controls
- Power distribution and electrical installations
- Assist and train maintenance with electrical and controls troubleshooting techniques
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Team Player
Knowledge and Experience:
- Rockwell Automation Experience including but not limited to RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, FactoryTalk View,
- Other PLC experience including Siemens, Schneider, Beckhoff, etc.
- Strong electrical background
- Experience leading teams
- Experience with various motor drives (VFD, Stepper, Servo etc.) and other related controls components
- Experienced with safety devices and integration, with knowledge of SIL, and CAT ratings and how they are applied
Associate level education relating to industrial controls or electrical engineering and/or equivalent work experience
Category: Maintenance Group