ULTA Beauty WMS Support Analyst in Greenwood, Indiana
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
Under minimal supervision, responsible for business support of Manhattan WMOS and Lightning Pick systems. This includes day-to-day troubleshooting within the DC and an active partnership with the appropriate personnel from Ulta headquarters and various vendors. This user will be required to maintain SKU slotting requirements within the DC according to ULTA’s needs.
The candidate is a key liaison between DC management/personnel and technical teams to analyze and evaluate WMOS functionality to meet business needs.
This candidate is responsible for ensuring that the warehouse business requirements are identified and achieved through proper functional design, while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!As a WMS Support Analyst you will perform the following essential functions…….
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions)
- Understanding of Warehouse Strategies and Design
- Understand Inventory Management
- Resolve Warehouse Goods Receipt and Post Goods Issues
- Cycle Counting Process
- Warehouse Replenishment
- Warehouse management including slotting, and location maintenance
- Responsible for configuration of Master data including material master, bins/warehouses/storage locations, and SAP Tables, etc.
- Responsible for UAT on new applications and managing IT related projects during implementation at the warehouse
- Familiar with SOX compliance
- Bachelor's degree desirable
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience and system support of Manhattan WMOS or 5+ years’ experience as Oracle Developer/DBA
- Broad cross-functional experience in the Distribution Center environments
- Strong knowledge of Warehouse Management processes within a Distribution Center environment using RF technology
- Previous support experience with live systems, SAP is desirable
- Proficiency in programming Microsoft Access, and using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and write macros when necessary
- Problem solving skills, customer focus and ability to think globally across key process areas. A high level of initiative and change management skills are desired
- Successful completion of certifications in the functional and technical business functions and processes for the ERP, business applications or other applicable technical training is preferred
- Normal office demands
- Possible weekend or evening support may be required on occasion
Date Posted: 5/29/2018
Address: 482 Chaney Ave
Category: Supply Chain