Indiana Stem Jobs

Mobile Indiana Career Connect Logo

Job Information

Aerotek Industrial Engineer in Hammond, Indiana

Description:

This candidate will be the manufacturing and plant engineer. They will be working within production and documentation and quality processes. They will be working within 80% manufacturing environment and production floor and the other 20% will be within the office and doing the documentations of their findings. This person will directly report to Wayne and be the lead for the manufacturing and plant team.

•Oversee the development, implementation, and management of the site’s Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) systems to ensure regulatory compliance and to achieve continual improvement in terms of performance and cost effectiveness.

•Promote organizational compliance with all SHE regulations.

•Perform duties and responsibilities for the business consistent with company goals and business unit Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to include safety, quality, productivity and customer service.

•Coordinate activities and required audits to ensure the health and safety of all personnel working in the facility.

Skills:

quality processes, safety inspection, safety engineering, manufacturing engineering, EHS

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

Quality processes

Quality inspection

Safety engineering

Plant safety

Experience Level:

Entry Level

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

DirectEmployers