US Foods Business Analyst Customer Contact (Remote) in Indiana, Indiana
Join Our Community of Food People!
A critical focus of this role will be on identifying process improvement opportunities, optimizing centralized work and measuring the delivery of those services in a consistent objective way.
This role will also provide technical and analytical leadership on projects.
This position is expected to contribute to executing the future vision of the Customer Contact function.
This work is inclusive of defining user requirements, establishing technical specifications, while enhancing productivity, quality, and customer service standards. They will play a significant part in driving efficiency and consistency across the function. This position will focus projects and continuous improvement initiatives in support of the Customer Contact strategic pillars to Delight Customers, Empower Associates, Accelerate Value. Further responsibilities will include maintaining professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends and delivering results to the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily Operations – 30%
• Develop, use existing, or research new tools that efficiently and accurately present data in useful formats; Continuously seek opportunities for synergy, improvement, simplification and automation of existing processes and reporting.
• Ensure quality and ongoing integrity of key processes and procedures; update documentation as needed.
• Investigate reported issues related to existing processes, systems, etc. and partner with supporting functions to drive resolution
• Ensure that all testing procedures have been carried out as per the predetermined goals
• Focus on delivering support efforts within established service level agreements to ensure department key performance indicators are met.
• As needed, train others on use of key process, systems, procedures, etc.
CI/Project Delivery – 70%
• Identify and document opportunities to improve customer service strategies with a focus on improving the customer’s experience, building sustainable relationships with the customer, and facilitating sales growth
• Participate in or lead projects/initiatives tied to functional goals.
• Ensure best practices for both process and technology across the customer contact team.
• Continuously seek opportunities for synergy, improvement, simplification and automation of existing processes, technology, reporting, etc.
• Provide thought leadership by researching and analyzing data to draw conclusions, identify trends and uncover potential issues. Use this knowledge to develop recommendations.
• Assist with broader Customer Contact initiatives
Internal: Customer contact personnel, Local and National Sales Management, and other functions as required
• Bachelors degree, or a combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelors degree.
• Four (4) years experience in a data analysis and process design
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices with food service distribution and/or contact center experience preferred
• Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact across multiple stakeholders at various levels in the organization, external customers and vendors
• Professional leadership skills, someone who can lead and inspire teams exhibiting the skills to understand team dynamics; able to lead under pressure. Ability to train/develop direct reports
• Exceptional technical and analytical skills, able to think creatively and develop new solutions
• Ability to interpret data and translate into actionable steps; helps drive a culture of continuous improvement working toward department goals
• Superior organizational, problem solving and time management skills
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required. Telephone system and reporting experience preferred.
• Ability to learn proprietary US Foods systems eCommerce, Salesforce.com (SOUS), Demand Communication Tool (DCT), SODS, CDMR, Tandem, SMOI and CES Quotes
• Ability to respond to quickly learn new procedures, processes, product information
• Ability and willingness to travel for training or business meetings as needed (10%)
The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $58,300 and $80,000 but could vary by state. This role is also eligible for annual incentive plan bonus. Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click here:
EOE* Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR CANDIDATES, ASSOCIATES AND CUSTOMERS
We're continually updating our safety procedures and taking every measure to ensure the protection of our candidates, associates and customers. Our workplace safety efforts include using sanitized interview rooms, social distancing, providing masks and gloves and sanitizing truck cab interiors. We also have COVID-19 Wellness Checks for anyone entering our facilities and safety barriers in select locations in our production facilities. To help our customers make it in this challenging time, we’re providing robust support including webinars, one-on-one consults with our experts and detailed reopening materials.
US Foods is proud to have donated $10 million in food to help with COVID-19 relief efforts to help our local communities make it. Learn more here .
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods may collect personal information from you in connection with the application process. US Foods complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and its policy may be found here (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/USF_CCPA_policy.pdf) .
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
US Foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our US Foods Application Accommodation Line at 866-960-5886. You will be prompted to leave a message. Please state the specifics of the assistance needed and your contact information. A member of our HR department will return your call within two business days.
- US Foods Jobs