Indiana University Health 210093 - Project Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
Manages a complex portfolio of projects for the assigned business unit. Ensures projects are managed appropriately, utilizing standard project management methodologies, processes, tools, and resource planning. Develops project plans based on customer specifications that result in optimized performance, cost savings, efficiency and overall return on investments.
Position is to serve as the project manager for all IUHP Community Medicine acquisitions and transitions. This position will help with all onboarding type duties including completing Request to Recruit spreadsheet, creating new contract requests, completing proformas, leading weekly transition team meetings, etc.
• Requires Bachelor?s degree in a business-related field or equivalent years of experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant Project Management experience required.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Healthcare Industry experience a plus.
• Experience working in a complex, matrix environment.