Kronos Application Consultant - Public Sector in Indianapolis, Indiana
Application Consultant - Public Sector
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Remote - None - None
Professional Services and Consulting
Exciting opportunity to join us as an Application Consultant to enable us to successfully deliver workforce management solutions in the cloud. Our customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries, and we employ over 4,000 people worldwide. Due to our substantial growth, we can offer you an exciting and challenging career path within our rapidly expanding organization. Your superior customer service skills alongside your experience working with client/server and/or Web Based technologies will ensure your success in this role. This role is with the Public Sector Small/Mid-Size Business Team and will focus on delivering solutions for City/County Government, K-12 Schools, and Higher Education customer.
• Consulting and implementing our Workforce Central solution
• Developing solutions using the Kronos workforce management software that meets customer requirements
• Working with public sector customers understanding their industry business requirements and needs
• Facilitating workshops to identify requirements and documenting those requirements
• Developing prototypes to use to confirm requirements back to the customer
• Assisting the customer with testing, understanding the solution and hand holding (application orientation) during handover of the system
• Consulting customers on system configuration, industry-specific features, and system processes and procedures
• Communicating with customers in a timely, professional manner and escalating issues to the Project Manager as necessary
• Min of 2 years’ experience with configuration and support of SaaS-based systems
• Degree or equivalent in a technology or related field
• Understanding of HR process and/or Public-Sector practices
• Proven experience working with deployment or implementations of Cloud-based systems
• Technical understanding of Operating Systems, networking technologies, software applications and communication protocols
• Must be a self-starter and willing to work independently without daily supervision and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.