Kronos Application Support Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Application Support Specialist
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Application Support Specialist delivers comprehensive high-quality telephone support on Kronos Workforce Ready (WFR) software and hardware products. The Application Support Specialist is expected to deliver high quality support utilizing outstanding customer service skills and techniques that promote customer satisfaction and retention. This position will provide end user support for the Workforce Ready Time and Labor, Human Resources and Payroll modules.
• Help Desk support of assigned cases including outbound call backs, e-mails and support tickets
• Use of knowledge and experience to resolve difficult problems submitted by end-users while making use of debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
• Research problems independently and identify root cause of issues using problem determination skills
• Timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries
• Phone support during regularly scheduled phone shifts
• Consistently and effectively communicating with management to make sure issues are escalated and resolved
• 3 plus years experience using Time & Attendance, Payroll and/or Human Resource applications or related customer service experience is preferred
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
• Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
• Domain knowledge in one or all of the following areas is preferred: Payroll, Time and Labor/Employee Scheduling, HR or Benefits.
• Previous help desk experience is desired
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.