Danaher Corporation Brand Content Strategist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Brand Content Strategist will support the global commercial marketing team in creating and delivering engaging content through traditional and digital tactics. Ensures brand positioning follows corporate standards, and is consistently articulated in all forms of written communication, while modifying the communication for the channel application. Expands marketing content by repurposing and rewriting targeted at engaging prospect is the various stages of the customer buyer’s journey.
- Proficient writer. Able to adapt style to medium and tone required to convey complex scientific and clinical data in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Write clear and persuasive copy for website, brochures, ads, and other means used to engage our customer base
- Organize, prioritize and multi-task a variety of writing and proofreading assignments
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead projects to deadlines
- Partner with internal marketers and stakeholders to deliver creative concepts and messaging that persuasively convey Beckman Coulter’s value proposition and achieves marketing objectives in a timely manner
- Participate in brainstorming and creative concept meetings; Collaborate with content team to translate strategies outlined in creative briefs into engaging concepts and copy for various business units; generate creative concepts that support marketing strategies and integrated campaigns.
- Leverage best practices for effective concept and messaging development and measurement.
- Ensure excellence in messaging consistency and execution by proofing stakeholder and own content
- Familiarize self with products and services, and target audience in order to create and adapt copy to the appropriate target customer and vertical
- Utilize internal content database as well as cross-functional teams to aggregate individual product features, benefits, and claims when writing technical copy for collateral.
- Drive adoption of Beckman Coulter’s brand standards internally and externally
- Bachelor's Degree - Marketing, English, Journalism, Advertising or similar and 3-5 years related experience in creating messaging to scientific customers.
- Life sciences, medical, diagnostics, pharma, or healthcare industry preferred
- Experienced using creative briefs, persona driven content strategy, competitive analysis, positioning and lead nurturing
- Strong written skills including ability revise, edit, and proofread content as needed. Adept at working within and developing brand guidelines and messaging standards.
- Ability to create and lead writing and creative workshops for internal content creators
- Accustomed to meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex, abstract science-based subjects and express them in a straightforward, consumer-friendly way
- Candidate must have a demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively under pressure and balance speed and quality.
- Responds well and stays positive to constructive feedback and creative change requests
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Req ID: BEC012580