Indiana University Health Clinical IS Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
This manager primarily oversees Radiology IS and Cardiology IS teams. Oversees the productivity of assigned IS team and resources. Ensures that project outcomes conform to business and clinical needs. Demonstrates consistency & reliability in execution. Builds a functional team and ensures that human and financial resources are effectively deployed. Establishes metrics and tracks improvements. Manages team members and drives the ownership mindset necessary to achieve departmental plans and direction. Reviews and evaluates work of staff and prepares performance reports.
Preferred Qualifications include:
Experience with Radiology Oncology systems and support, primarily Varian.
Experience with Cardiology systems and support, primarily Fuji Synapse CV.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Requires 5-7 years of relevant experience in IS and/or management role.
• Requires knowledge in business or clinical applications and supporting technology.
• Requires a demonstrated fundamental understanding of project accounting and financial management.
• Requires an understanding of general Information Management roles, responsibilities, and best practices.
• Some combination of the following certifications/coursework is preferred: PMP, ITIL, Six-Sigma/continuous improvement/quality training, Agile Methodologies, CCNA, VCP, CISA, CISSP, or vendor-specific SAN/NAS training.
• Strong working skills with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc. is preferred.
• Preferred experience with contractor and vendor management.