J&J Family of Companies Data Automation Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Data Management in Indianapolis, Indiana
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Data Automation Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Data Management, located in Piscataway, NJ or any Johnson & Johnson location in the continental United States, EMEA or APAC
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain Data Management (SCDM) is uniquely positioned within the Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. to build, optimize, & control J&J Supply Chain’s data assets, enabling the business to optimize the value of its data more efficiently and effectively. SCDM is recruiting for a Data Automation CoE Analyst, SCDM Global Operations, who will be responsible for executing the Data Automation strategy to enable reductions in repeatable, manual data work by using new technological approaches. This is a global role supporting the data automation initiatives across sector and region.
• Lead requirements gathering and assist in the business requirement study to work out the possible automation solutions to the business problems and the business stakeholders with full understanding of the implication and impact to data management processes
• Identify improvement opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to clarify and automate/simplify complex process
• Partner with IT development team to Implement the solution according to the agreed project schedule with proper testing to ensure the system performance and quality
• Create and manage project plans effectively
• Conduct ERP data profiling, analysis and design
• Perform VBA coding to support data automation initiatives
• Support end users on user acceptance testing, including recommendations on testing approaches and managing risk
• Track and report all change management deliverables at appropriate intervals and implement corrective actions
• Define and execute training programs and materials including handouts, hands on exercises and training evaluations
• Provide on-going support and maintenance
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Management Sciences, Master Data Management, and/or Supply Chain is required
• Experience with SAP, JD Edwards is required
• Advanced MS Excel skill is a must. Knowledge and experience of Excel macro/VBA is required
• Project management experience is required
• Experience in process optimization and standardization is preferred
• Experience in Machine Learning is preferred
• Experience in Robotic Process Automation products, e.g. BluePrism, UiPath, etc. is preferred
• Experience with working in a complex and international environment is required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is required
• Attention to detail and accuracy is required
• Ability to work independently is required
• Ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information in a clear manner to a variety of stakeholders is required
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines is required
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters is required
• Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders including Top Management to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes is required
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English is required
• Fluency in other language such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese is preferred
• Flexible schedule and extended hours may be required is required
• This position can be located in Piscataway, NJ or any Johnson & Johnson office in the continental United States, EMEA or APAC and may require up to 10% International and Domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)