Legends Hospitality Digital Content & Marketing Assistant - Indianapolis, IN in Indianapolis, Indiana
DIGITAL CONTENT & MARKETING ASSISTANT, INDIANAPOLIS
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
LEGENDS GLOBAL MERCHANDISE
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience. We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property, and operating as a true extension of each client’s brand. Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
Assists with the marketing of an organization's products and/or services by performing the following duties.
· Helps execute marketing plans and programs, including maintaining marketing campaign schedules, entering job tickets, tracking due dates, and obtaining necessary approvals both internally and through the necessary partners. Manage internal marketing calendar for assigned partners.
· Work as the liaison between the Marketing Department, Creative Services Department, E-Commerce and the Legends Global Merchandise internal program teams.
· Works closely with designers, writers, and web developers in the design and completion of all marketing materials, campaigns, and/or website inventory.
· Track online and/or event marketing campaigns to ensure goals are met.
· Utilize Google Analytics to track and report on email campaign performance, create tracking links.
· Updating websites with new products and content as it becomes available.
· Managing existing products and content online on two content management platforms.
· Managing website product categories and product attributes.
· Managing inventory tracking and settings.
· Preparing photos for use on the web.
· Recording all updates on E-commerce product log.
· Manage product pricing on websites.
· Assist with website updates.
· Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training.
· The ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Experience with Macintosh platform
· This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
· Optional product photography experience a plus.
· Strong team player.
· Commitment to company’s mission and vision.
· Practice TCE (Total Customer Service).
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Microsoft Office(Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook): Advanced
Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator): Expert
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well