VMware Director, Partner GTM Acceleration and Operations - Opportunity for Working Remotely in Indianapolis, Indiana
VMware accelerates digital transformation through a software-Cloud defined approach to business and IT. The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, VMware allows customers to run, manage, connect, and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment.
VMware is currently seeking a Director to be responsible for leading Partner GTM Acceleration and Operations within VMware. This position reports directly to the Senior Director, Global Partner Go-To-Market and Acceleration Operations.
VMware is currently seeking a Director, to lead a team. This leader will be responsible for leading Global Partner Acceleration and Operations team for the Franchise Platforms/BU Channels within VMware, with a priority focus on the Security Business. This position reports directly to the Senior Director, Global Partner Go-To-Market and Acceleration Operations.
Trusted advisor to the Franchise Platform/BU Channel teams providing regular input and feedback to help execute and define GTM operational strategy
Responsible for the implementation and improvement of all operational and technical capabilities end-to-end along the partner lifecycle (Strategy, Recruit and Activate, Engage and Co-Sell, Deploy and Consume, Reward).
Development and broad communication of the partner operational strategy across theFranchise Platforms/BU Channel
Identify and eliminate inefficiencies such as duplication of effort and fragmentation of processes, unnecessarily complicated processes.
Bridge automation gaps utilizing shared services organization until automation can be developed.
Define, buy, and/or build new technologies and systems in support of the strategy with Digital Transformation, Enterprise Data Analytics, and IT teams
Deliver sales intelligence and reporting to measure organization’s success. Support strategic decision making with data and analytics. Responsible for partner insights to ensure that Franchise Platform/BU Channel leadership are provided with transparent and accurate views into the channel business.
Ensure operational excellence with the Franchise Platform/BU Channel teams by continuously re-defining and streamlining internal operating procedures, leading key strategic business initiatives and complex projects, often involving cross-functional teams.
Provide connectivity to demand generation, which includes marketing alignment and providing guidance on activities and sales acceleration.
Ownership of multiple operational integration work streams for the Franchise Platform/BU Channel teams to successfully scale processes, systems, and channel programs.
Acts as business lead for thought leadership, prototyping, piloting and scaling new programs to drive sales growth
· Minimum 12 years of experience in technology consulting services, operations, and business processes.
· Prior experience with partner, alliances, and channel strategies, processes, and technologies.
· Prior experience with commercial and high velocity sales motions, strategies, processes, and technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Well versed in technology, strategy development and implementation
· Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
· Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team and foster the development of high performance and diverse teams and interface with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
· Preferably certifications in either Six Sigma or LEAN Methodologies
· Experience in people management
· Familiar with performance reviews and goal management
· Demonstrates self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
· Good exposure on interviewing and recruitment process leading to team set up and expansion
· Prior experience in forecasting and resource planning is preferred
· Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose
· Experience on task prioritization, Workload and escalation management
· Hands on experience on operational reporting and data analysis
· Working across global teams and understanding of cross culture is preferred
· Travel 25-50% depending on location
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Business Operations Management
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-04-05
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- VMware Jobs