BWAY Corporation Engineer, Blow Mold in Indianapolis, Indiana
Purpose and Scope:
Blow Molding Tooling Engineer is a Corporate Position which oversees regionally all mold and tooling related activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- New Mold Construction, Commissioning, and Qualification
- TPM of Existing Mold Fleet within their region, ensuring Tooling Uptime and Product Quality.
- Coordinator of Mold PMs & Repairs between Mold Makers and Plant Operations.
- Diagnosis & Troubleshoot Molds and Tooling related concerns as they arise within their assigned region.
- Continuous Improvement of Mold Designs by working with Design & Process Engineering
- Works with NPD resources for new commercial launches
- Set standards for tooling control at the plants and monitors and tracks molds at the plants
- Will help support plants on quality issues or corrections needed to assist in commercial improvement
- Will maintain records of molds and document control of changes per company standards
Education and Experience:
- 10 Plus Years of Related Experience
- Engineering Degree is a plus
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Journeyman Certification is a plus
- Lean/Six Sigma background is a plus
- Ability to Diagnosis & Troubleshoot Molds onsite
- Ability to Disassemble, Inspect, and Reassemble Tooling onsite.
- Ability to Plan, Organize and Schedule Mold Related Activities between Mold Makers and Plant.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Type: Engineering Manufacturing
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 10/8/2018
Requisition ID: 002290--Plant
Plant Name: BWAY