Kelly Services Graphic Designer - Communication Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Kelly Services is hiring a Graphic Designer for a global chemical company in Indianapolis, IN.
Title: Commmunication Specialist/Graphic Designer
Pasture & Land Management Communications Specialist – Graphics Emphasis
A global chemical has an exciting opportunity for a Communications/Graphics Specialist located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Under the general supervision of the Pasture & Land Management Business Leader, with day to day and project guidance from the Marketing Communications Manager, the purpose of this job is to support marketing, advertising, and communication initiatives in the P&LM business during the transition to the Corteva Brand
- Assist the marketing communications manager in the daily functions pertaining to marketing, advertising, and communication projects.
- Work with marketing team to execute and implement tactics that are specific to the Corteva Transition as well as annual communication strategies and plans.
- Develop and create detailed, complex high-level sales tools/sales collateral using In-Design and Illustrator software, such as multi-page brochures, product guides, fact sheets, postcards, invitations, tradeshow graphics and materials etc.
- Assist in coordinating internal projects (including but not limited to programs, market offers, price cards, sales meeting slides, etc.). This includes creating and editing each piece in In-Design.
- Assist in coordinating and creating detailed technical sheets with complex data as well as Sales Sheets all in the Corteva Brand Guidelines
- Follow Marketing Communication Managers direction in updating current Dow literature, tradeshow graphics, banners, etc. into the Corteva Brand
- Actively participate in weekly status calls.
- Be an active brand asset management steward, encouraging adherence to all legal and branding guidelines for Corteva brand transition.
- Network and share best practices with other communication specialists/graphic specialist/Marketing Communications Managers to leverage ideas and materials across businesses and support cross-business communication efforts as needed.
- Bachelors Degree is required; Graphic Design/Communications emphasis strongly preferred.
- At least 1 year of related work experience is required with strong graphic design experience
- Strong proficiency and experience with Adobe In-Design creative suite is a requirement.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience is required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. - based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis (U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident or qualifying Asylee / Refugee).
- Incumbent is expected to be skillful in the field of advertising and communications
- Ability to provide quick turnaround on projects and to react quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable with accelerated deadlines and last minute assignments
- Effective team player
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent project implementation
- Assumes personal ownership and accountability for projects, goals, and outcomes; independently plans and executes own work to ensure completion of individual objectives.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 - 5:00 PM
Pay rate: $32/hr.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.