Robert Half International Healthcare Provider Data Analyst in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Robert Half Healthcare Practice has partnered with a healthcare company in Indianapolis, IN to secure a Fully Remote, full-time Healthcare Provider Data Analyst who will oversee the completion, submission and maintenance of provider enrollment for facilities and physician subsidiaries!
This position is FULLY REMOTE from ANYWHERE, but must be able to work within EST hours of 7am – 8pm.
● Coordinates reviews of provider rosters for accuracy.
● Develops and implements business solutions and procedures, systematic reporting processes, and will report relevant data.
● Resolves issues related to enrollments and updates as identified.
● Maintains a master data file for all documentation relating to the filing of all provider enrollments necessary to maintain compliance.
● Conducts data audits on provider data for accuracy that consists of but not limited to cross walk.
● Runs provider and facility rosters to inform new provider adds, terms, and changes to plans as designated and agreed upon timeframe.
● Communicates with the practices on provider accuracy validation, rosters, and education.
● Serves as an expert consultant to senior leadership regarding regulatory reporting requirements related to provider enrollments and updates.
● Provides analysis and recommendations concerning provider-based designations.
● Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this remote position, please apply online!
Requirements Certified Provider Credentialing, Provider Enrollment, Perform Data Analysis, Data Analysis, Credentialing, Provider Credentialing, Microsoft Excel, VLOOKUP, Data Cleaning, Provider Data, Pivot Table, Government Contracts
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs