Damar Services, LLC Home-Based Therapist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Pay Rate: $47,500/annually
Remarkable People — We Are a Remarkable Team
At Damar, our people are remarkable. Our staff are dedicated to serving our clients to achieve remarkable results. We are a diverse team of men and women with a wide range of skills and experiences interested in careers that matter. We will provide you the training to help you not only provide the best service to our clients, but provide a place where you can fulfill your career ambitions. With competitive benefits, a culture of compassion, innovation and fun, Damar Services offers you the opportunity to do remarkable work.
We are currently seeking a talented, motivated and detail oriented Home-Based Therapist to join our highly skilled team. The Home-Based Therapist utilizes evidenced based practices to provide individual and family therapy as well as provides oversight and case management to each case. This individual will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team including supervisor, team psychologists, child welfare specialists, schools, case managers, and DCS/Probation staff to assist each family in meeting their treatment goals. The Home-Based Therapist is central to our Home-Based Team, working directly with children, adults and families to address behavioral and mental health needs with the goal of preserving families and empowering caregivers to safely and effectively parent their children. This individual serves as the team lead and guides the treatment goals for the family. Services are delivered primarily in a community or home-based setting.
• Conducts and completes clinical intakes within the required time frame.
• Assesses and utilizes evidenced based practices.
• Provides individual and family therapy to children and adults.
• Provides case management.
• Provides accurate, timely progress notes and reports/documentation.
• Attends court and DCS/Probation team meetings.
• Adheres to DCS Service Standards, Social Work Code of Ethics, and Damar policy and procedures.
• Works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, or other closely related field with a license.
• Two (2) years of related experience.
• Child welfare and/or community-based experience preferred.
• License required - LCSW, CSAYC, LSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCAC
• CSAYC - strongly preferred
Certifications, Licenses or Special Training:
• Minimum age of 21 depending on program and / or department requirements.
• Must meet and maintain background screening requirements for all Damar Programs as detailed in policy 1.HR.02 Pre-Employment and Employee Background Checks.
• Valid Indiana driver’s license and driving record that meets eligibility requirements of Damar’s insurance carrier (for all positions requiring driving).
• Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and physical required.
External Company Name: Damar Services, Inc.
External Company URL: www.damar.org
Street: 6067 Decatur Boulevard