Indiana University Health IIS Clinical Interoperability Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
Leads the Clinical Interoperability team with a focus on enhancing the patient care experience by making healthcare information more accessible to all stakeholders in an efficient manner. Manages a portfolio of applications that support transitions of care, virtual care, consumer engagement, and interoperability workflows. Collaborates closely with internal stakeholders and exchange partners to expand and improve the usability of healthcare data shared via health information exchanges. Leads the implementation of system and process changes to achieve compliance for programs including ONC’s 21st Century Cures Act, CMS Interoperability and Patient Access Rule, and Promoting Interoperability.
Oversees the productivity of assigned Clinical Interoperability IS team members and resources. Ensures that project outcomes conform to business and clinical needs. Demonstrates consistency & reliability in execution. Builds a functional team and ensures that human and financial resources are effectively deployed. Establishes metrics and tracks improvements. Manages team members and drives the ownership mindset necessary to achieve departmental plans and direction. Reviews and evaluates work of staff and prepares performance reports.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Requires 5-7 years of relevant experience in IS and/or management role.
• Requires knowledge in business or clinical applications and supporting technology.
• Requires a demonstrated fundamental understanding of project accounting and financial management.
• Requires an understanding of general Information Management roles, responsibilities, and best practices.
• Some combination of the following certifications/coursework is preferred: PMP, ITIL, Six-Sigma/continuous improvement/quality training, Agile Methodologies, CCNA, VCP, CISA, CISSP, or vendor-specific SAN/NAS training.
• Strong working skills with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc. is preferred.
• Preferred experience with contractor and vendor management. REQNUMBER: 309661