Kronos Integration and Tools Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
Integration and Tools Manager
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Manager – WFR (Workforce Ready) Integration and Tools, leads a team of Integrations Consultants building scalable and repeatable technical solutions focused on the successful implementation of WFR customers, and their ongoing integration needs. Through cross-functional collaboration, this role ensures integrations needed during the implementation process are addressed and resolved with a Customer First philosophy. The Manager is responsible for effectively deploying team resources to provide integrations in a timely and efficient manner, balancing the requirement for supportability with the customer’s need for customization. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability for creating and sustaining a culture of highly engaged employees, continual process improvement, and a superior Customer Experience.
• Create and manage the strategy behind the development and deployment of ETL, Application Integration, and EDI code
• Work with the team to design, develop, and implement new interfaces between various 3rd party systems and WFR software, including the maintenance and improvement of existing interfaces
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives across team, resulting in increased productivity, high scalability, and a superior Customer Experience in assigned engagements
• Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of development efforts.
• Provide reporting on productivity and performance, defect and escalation root causes, and forecasting of projects assigned to the team
• Collaborate with other functional leaders to develop and implement tactical plans in support of WFR PS revenue and performance goals
• Participate in the development of strategic initiatives to improve PS efficiencies, processes, and enhance the Customer Experience
• Document and own best practices for executing and maintaining all aspects of the Integration and Tools Team
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• 4+ years of experience with ETL products and/or EDI code as well as development experience. Dell Boomi experience a plus
• Demonstrated experience managing direct reports including technical leadership, mentoring team members, and leading projects
• Excellent strategic and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and professional communication skill, particularly at the Executive level
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Design or related field
• Demonstrated experience influencing cross-functional teams to achieve goals
• Travel of up 25% may be required for this role
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.