TEKsystems IT Help Desk Support in Indianapolis, Indiana
Looking for IT Help Desk Support -- preferably at least 6 months experience and needs to be in the Indianapolis area. Full-time and part-time opportunities available!
The IT Help Desk is the single point of contact when assisting customers with all manner of incident reports and inquiries in an ever-growing spectrum of intake. This position is required to perform all Service Desk functions including, but not limited to, answering calls, creating service tickets, assisting callers with issues, documenting those issues, documenting issue resolutions (when possible), or re-routing calls and help tickets as applicable.
Currently this position will field internal customer Human Resources FAQ and intake, patient information portal calls, technical (IT) and EMR calls, and physical facilities intake.
Client uses ServiceNow for all knowledge, routing, and troubleshooting documentation.
Provide a fantastic customer service experience for every client who calls the Service Center for assistance
Analyze customer/user jargon into industry terms understood by an application analyst team
Respond to requests and effectively coordinate the execution of the Incident/Change/Problem processes
Capture and document all details of an issue in the Service Management Portal
Maintain technical expertise in the following areas:
Microsoft Operating System technical navigation and support
Microsoft Productivity Software (Office 365, Teams) technical navigation and support
Network device troubleshooting (modem/router/laptop wireless NIC)
Electronic Medical Record (EMR) technical navigation and support
Other workplace services technologies as directed
Interface with the other team members to provide additional information to assist in the resolution of cases as fast as possible
Assist in scheduled environmental integrity checks within our Data Center, responding to alerts, and providing low-impact onsite assistance if directed.
Customer facing experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in HR CSR role preferred but not required
Familiarity with a wide variety of technologies
Web-based applications and deployments (Citrix, PeopleSoft)
Electronic Medical Record documentation and ordering support
2-5 years of experience providing exceptional service support to end-users
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or technology, or equivalent experience in a Customer Service environment
• Technical certifications are preferred but not required
• Interfaces effectively and efficiently with clients, staff, and partners. Requires both oral and typed communication capabilities
• Maintains a sense of urgency to address customer requests or concerns quickly and with a genuine smile, even if working over the phone
• Possesses strong ability to learn and apply new methodologies in an ever-changing environment
• Follows a process-oriented approach to projects and tasks; completes tasks in a consistent, reliable, repeatable manner for proven results
• Demonstrates the ability to operate effectively on their own in addition to maintaining lines of communication with teammates to achieve collective goals
• Coordinates solutions utilizing resources at their disposal (knowledgebase, routing guides)
• Learns independently but works as a team member
• Desires to be helpful even when our customer is under pressure
Note: Position is located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. The contract (if applicable) is anticipated to last at the minimum 6 months. There is no guarantee of hire at the end of the contract period.
Service desk, Phone support, Customer service, Office 365, Windows 10
Top Skills Details:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs