IQVIA Lab QC Inspector in Indianapolis, Indiana
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
The Associate Lab QC Inspector applies quality control experience and knowledge of process review into practical quality solutions for the company. The Associate Lab QC Inspector evaluates, monitors, and systematically recommends corrective actions of company procedures and processes. Professionally conducts reviews with a high level of communication that yields quality results.
• Provide Quality Control (QC) documentation support to operations.
• Perform QC review of documentation such as Sample Login binders, run binders, extraction paperwork, Lab notebooks, Data tables, and reports Participate in review of technical and QC SOPs to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations.
• Actively participate in QC educational programs: in-house workshops, presentations on current QC issues, QC training and QC Seminars for all new employees, etc.
• Participate in QC and company staff meetings and discuss findings and recommendations for resolving non-compliance.
• Work in conjunction with operation individuals to improve quality systems.
• Manage and schedule all assigned quality control projects with minor assistance from coworkers and manager.
• May track and report deviation trends to management.
• Evaluate all systems for gaps, recommend actions and professionally communicate to management the analysis to continually improve quality.
• Demonstrate continuous self-motivated quality development.
• Proactively take steps to improve quality systems.
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be substituted for degree Required
Skills and abilities
• Laboratory experience in a GLP environment.
• Knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
• Knowledge of GLP regulations and guidelines and basic quality review techniques..
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Effective organization, communication, and team orientation skills.
• Ability to initiate assigned tasks and to work independently.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs