Aerotek Lab Technician in Indianapolis, Indiana
As a Lab Technician, this candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Perform testing on finished goods samples, in-process samples, wastewater samples, solid waste, and other miscellaneous samples in support on the Indianapolis manufacturing Operations.
• Analysis of samples including receiving samples and identifying the appropriate test to be performed
• Comfortable analyzing samples using various instruments and wet chemical analysis techniques as detailed in approved and validated test methods.
• Perform routine maintenance on lab equipment and checking/ordering of lab supplies.
• Properly report evaluation and reporting of analytical results in a reasonable amount of time is an integral part of the sample analysis process.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) Bachelors degree in a life science or Associates degree in life science with 2+ years of industry experience
2) Strong communication, computer, and critical thinking skills
3) Ability to work independently & with a team, while maintaining quality in a fast-paced environment
1) Chemistry degree or minor is preferred
2) Bachelors degree candidates with any industry lab experience
3) Strong understanding of and hands on experience working with GC/HPLC
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs