Curtiss-Wright Corporation Manager Quality Control in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Opportunity | Quality Control Manager
Oversees inspection and testing of materials, parts and products to ensure adherence to established standards of strength, quality and endurance.
- Responsible for operating mechanical and electrical test equipment to check apparatus for conformance to standard requirements.
Provides supervision of personnel actions and oversees most day to day operations of group.
- 7-10 years' experience -- familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience in the following: environmental, health and safety, AS9100, ISO9001, FAA Overhaul and Repair, and ATF License.
- Experience with Nadcap.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled