Salesforce.com, Inc Manager, RevOps PMO M&A in Indianapolis, Indiana
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryFinance and Operations
The Manager, Project Management Office (PMO) Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) is part of the Revenue Operations (RevOps) organization within Salesforce Finance. The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping transition acquired companies into core RevOps functions:
- Pricing & Product Operations
- Sales Operations (SOps)
- Global Incentive Compensation (GIC)
- Quote to Cash (Q2C) & Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Partner Operations
In particular, the PMO M&A team guides acquired companies on the journey of financial and operational integration, acting as a trusted advisor throughout the M&A integration life cycle, with a focus on maximizing value to accelerate growth for Salesforce.
You will partner with teams across the Salesforce enterprise to drive M&A integrations. This position requires problem solving, attention to detail, superb project management skills, ability to influence stakeholders, competence to work with senior executives, and excellent communication skills. You must possess a positive attitude, the ability to switch priorities and maintain grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead RevOps M&A integration project tracks in accordance with program schedule, budget, and designated scope
- Build M&A project plans to organize schedule, milestones, phases, activities, deliverables, tasks and associated owners
- Drive risk mitigation on M&A integration project tracks
- Ability to be a high performing problem solver; propose recommendations on short/long term solutions, ad-hoc work-arounds, and data insights to influence stakeholders
- Initiate pre-project M&A integration discovery phase to develop and align project roster on scope, schedule, and resource dependencies
- Manage project core team cadence to discuss key topics, issue resolution, and align with stakeholders on escalations
- Status Reports on RevOps M&A project health, key accomplishments, upcoming deliverables, and risk
- Partner with Enterprise M&A program leads on governance and Steering Committee (SteerCo) communications
- Experience documenting current and to-be process flows
- Iterate on the RevOps M&A PMO playbook with a repeatable framework
- Support creation of complex information for executive consumption
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and integration efforts
- Liaison with cross functional stakeholders from Business Technology (BT), Product management, Legal, CSG, QA, Finance teams (Tax, Controllership, TFO, etc.)
- 5+ years experience as a PM or BA/BSA role
- Professional RevOps/Finance domain experience in operations, processes, and systems
- Familiar with Sales credits/commissions, CRM, SOps, Q2C, CPQ, Product setup
- Highly passionate to learn about M&As and integrate companies into Salesforce
- Experience with the Salesforce platform preferred
- Experience with Smartsheets/Quip or other Project Management collaboration tools
- Advance Google Suite skills
- PMP preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Salesforce.com, Inc Jobs