EY Mobile Service Owner with Technical Background in Indianapolis, Indiana
Mobile Service Owner with Technical Background
Core Business Services
Requisition # UNI00I6Y
Post Date May 21, 2021
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the most affordable possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
You will join EY’s Mobile Platform Services function as an Enterprise Service Owner for Mobile. In this role you will own and manage different areas within the mobile platform team. This includes accountability for EY’s global mobile device refresh program by developing plans, strategies and roadmaps; as well as, coordinating the successful deployments of corporate purchased mobile devices. In addition to that you will manage the mobile analytics and reporting function where you are responsible for not just the architecture and engineering, but also the insights and business intelligence for mobile products via dashboards and reports.
Your key responsibilities
Mobile Device Management
As a Service Owner for mobile device management, you will evolve the global standards for bulk device registration and device enrolment with Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms.
This includes Apple Device Enrolment Program (DEP), Apple Business Manager, Apple Device Enrolment (ADE) features and capabilities as well as Android equivalents, such as Samsung Knox Mobile Enrolment (KME), Samsung Knox Configure (KC), Android Enterprise and Android Zero Touch enrolment experiences and nuances. You will own the end-to-end process from initial engagement all the way through delivery of mobile devices to countries globally, through partnership with business owners, operations, engineering and other product teams.
Analytics and Reporting
The service owner for Mobile Analytics and Reporting service, is accountable for ensuring any and all data associated with a mobile device, mobile website, mobile network traffic, mobile application or mobile device management solution is available in the data lake. You will also ensure that the data is accurate, tagged and easily consumable by other reporting systems and tools. Beyond ingesting all mobile data, you will also perform necessary analysis on the data to provide insights, reports and dashboards to help tell stories of mobile user experience and mobile adoption.
Data Architecture and Engineering
• Define and direct the strategic delivery of analytics, reporting and data engineering in support of EY business intelligence and Big Data platforms focused on end user technologies, platforms and products.
• Ingest and prepare all data from mobile device, mobile application, mobile web and mobile network traffic data. You will lead a team that ingests, transforms and loads data into our data repository.
• You will define and design real time data collection and data reporting architectures to take advantage of big data cloud technologies.
• Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Analyse data and identify patterns, trends and key insights to publish and share with product owners and leadership
• Design and create necessary reports and dashboards to articulate stories for product owners and leadership
• Define metrics and KPIs related to mobile platform performance and user experience on mobile devices. You will ensure the data required for these metrics and KPIs is collected, accurate and tagged with necessary metadata.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
• 5 years of mobile device management (MDM) with MDM platforms or mobile application development.
• 2-3 years’ experience with public cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
• 2-3 years’ experience providing business intelligence insights, dashboards and analytics for service owners and executive leadership
• 2-3 years’ of experience in managing stakeholders, customers and vendors in a globally dispersed and dynamic environment.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• 2-3 years’ experience designing and implementing big data platforms and solutions using technologies like Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, databricks, airflow, helm chart, docker, snowflake. This includes architecting the solutions and leading teams to implement your design
• Knowledge and experience with Real Time data streaming technologies and best practices.
• Previous experience in a Fortune 100 company
What we look for
You should be a strategic thinker, meticulous planner and extremely detail oriented. You will plan, define and lead implementation of multi-year product roadmaps, delivery strategies, product release plans and input to program visions. You will also perform capacity planning, demand forecasting and scope effort definition for various platforms and products.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- EY Jobs