Kronos Payroll Technical Support Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Payroll Technical Support Specialist
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lake Mary - Florida - USA, Louisville - Kentucky - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Orlando - Florida - USA, Remote - None - None
The KPS-Operations Support role delivers comprehensive high-quality telephone support for our Kronos Payroll Services (KPS) clients. The Operations Support role is expected to deliver high-quality support utilizing outstanding customer service skills and techniques that promote customer satisfaction and retention. This role is expected to support cases and tasks specific to Payroll Services and provide support for issues and questions reported by clients, as well as items originating from our Payroll Services team that require client action. The type of cases the KPS Operations Support role will handle include inquiries regarding tax rate changes, amended tax returns, payroll funding, check delivery, quarter-end balancing and reconciliation, and other inquiries specific to the Kronos Payroll Services offering.
• Use of Payroll/KPS knowledge and experience to resolve difficult problems submitted by end users while making use of problem-solving abilities
• Ability to research problems independently and identify root cause of issues using problem determination skills
• Timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries
• Use of Salesforce to accurately record all activity for each case handled
• Routing of cases to other team members where applicable and following up to ensure final resolution is provided in a timely manner
• Phone support during regularly scheduled phone shifts
• Consistently and effectively communicating with management to make sure issues are escalated and resolved
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
• 5 plus years of experience using Payroll and/or Payroll Tax applications or related experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Domain knowledge of Payroll and Payroll taxes
• Strong troubleshooting skills with previous help desk experience preferred
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
• Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.