Community Health Network Physician - OB Hospitalist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Physician - OB Hospitalist
OB/Gyn Hospitalist North
Community Hospital North
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Exceptional care simply delivered is what sets Community Health Network apart and makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This provider will join one of the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,100 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is currently seeking a BE/BC OB Hospitalist/Laborist to join our growing program in Indianapolis, Indiana. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to practicing evidence-based medicine.
This opportunity offers:
· High-volume, collaborative setting (#1 delivering hospital in the state several years in a row)
· Market competitive salary and benefits, including paid CME
· Largest LDRP in the nation (60 suites)
· Easy access to women’s health subspecialties (Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, Behavioral Health, Urogynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Breast Health)
· Developmentally-friendly NICU with 40 private suites
· Physician-led organization and a large employed, multi-specialty physician group consisting of 1100+ primary and specialty care physicians
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Ob/Gyn and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Based in Indianapolis, Community has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
For more information, contact:
Taylor Vetor, Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-7340 | Email: email@example.com
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs