Robert Half International Project Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
OfficeTeam has an immediate need for a dedicated Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for performing customer and branch required functions, including branch resource and operations support.
• Assist with managing complex, multi-faceted projects
• Analyzing data and proactively identify potential conflicts.
• Review of contracts, extract critical details and requirements
• Directly interface with the public with service scheduling efforts
• Effective interpersonal communication, to exceed customer service initiatives in addressing customer needs and requests
• Ability to manage a large volume workload while maintaining a high-level of accuracy
• Data entry and management in various software systems and spreadsheets
• Serve as a liaison between customer and branch
• Assist with daily processing of Work Orders and incoming field paperwork
• Other administrative tasks may be required.
• Follow established Company policies, procedures and practices
• Any and all duties assigned by the branch manager
• Associate’s degree preferred
• Minimum three years of customer service experience
• Previous project coordinator experience preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01400-9502722235
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs