Kronos Project Manager I - January 2021 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Project Manager I - January 2021
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
About the Indianapolis Tech Center SURGE Program
As the hub for recruiting, developing, and placing top tech talent within the organization, the Indianapolis Tech Center offers SURGE, an extensive 8-12 week technical onboarding program for Project Managers and Solution Consultants. Candidates are drawn from leading Indiana universities and trained to problem solve, think innovatively, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
SURGE provides tools, resources, and skills to prepare the next generation of Kronos Services professionals in workforce management and human capital management. To date, more than 300 Kronos consultants and project managers have completed SURGE training and advanced to new roles with increasing responsibility.
The Professional Services Project Manager (PM) is the main point of contact serving as a bridge between customers and the internal Kronos project team. PMs will collaborate with multiple cross-functional roles in order to ensure timely, efficient, and successful Workforce Management software implementations. The PM is expected to be responsible for all aspects pertaining to the on-going status of the project.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead all aspects of customer projects by following the Kronos Paragon Methodology
• Create and manage relationships between Kronos, customer, and partner teams
• Write, organize, and distribute project notes to various audiences
• Abide by all compliance documents
• Escalate issues and project risks when they are impeding the movement of the project
• Create and manage project timelines, budgets, project scope, and project workspaces
• Lead external and internal calls to discuss project status and solve customer problems
• Report project updates to executives to showcase project status and value
• Participate in Indianapolis Tech Center programs and initiatives
An ideal candidate would possess:
• Strong leadership and adaptability
• Ability to apply logic to solve complex problems and mitigate project risks
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Drive to overcome difficult obstacles while still meeting necessary deliverables
• Drive to innovate and improve processes and methodologies utilized in the organization
• Ability to multitask and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Create and manage project timelines and maintain project budgets
• Basic understanding of the Workforce Management environment
• Completion of Bachelor’s degree in business or another related field
• Reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Indianapolis, IN
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Successful completion of an internship or relevant work experience
• Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone and/or in person
• Basic knowledge and understanding of SaaS and/or Workforce management environment is a plus
This position will be based in the Kronos Indianapolis office full-time, located at 101 W Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
At this time, Kronos is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs