Kronos Project Manager I - June 2019 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Project Manager I - June 2019
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Professional Services Project Manager is the main point of contact serving as a bridge between customers and the internal Kronos project team. The PM is expected to be responsible for all aspects pertaining to the on-going status of the project. PMs will collaborate with multiple cross-functional roles in order to ensure timely, efficient, and successful Workforce Management software implementations. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
What do we look for in a Project Manager?
• Strong Leadership and Adaptability
• Basic understanding of the Workforce Management environment
• Ability to apply logic to solve complex problems and mitigate risks associated to the project
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Conflict resolution
• Drive to overcome difficult obstacles while still meeting necessary deliverables
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the organization
• Drive to innovate and improve processes and methodologies utilized in the organization
• Ability to multitask and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Create and manage timelines
• Maintain project budgets
• Understand and analyze various project documents
As the hub for recruiting, developing, and placing top tech talent within the organization, the ITC offers SURGE, an extensive 12-week technical onboarding program for consultants and project managers. Candidates are drawn from leading Indiana universities and trained to problem solve, think innovatively, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
SURGE provides tools, resources, and skills to prepare the next generation of Kronos Services professionals in workforce management and human capital management. To date, more than 250 Kronos consultants and project managers have completed SURGE training and advanced to new roles with increasing responsibility.
• Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related field
• Reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Indianapolis, IN
• Successful completion of an internship or relevant work experience
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Experience working with SaaS and/or Workforce Management systems is a plus
• Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone and/or in person
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the Workforce management environment is a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.