TEKsystems QA Tester in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
TEKsystems is seeking a QA tester for a contract to hire spot in the Indianapolis, IN area.
This tester will work on the Auto / Home agile team testing our Exceed Auto, Exceed Homeowners, and Exceed Claims processing.
Experience with auto and home rate change validation is important.
Position Summary: Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems. The analyst does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified before the product goes live.
Minimum Knowledge and Job Requirements:
· Minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
· Previous insurance and/or testing experience required
· Effective mathematical ability to understand complex rating formulas encountered in test case development
· Must possess or quickly acquire proficiency in Excel, Word, MS Project, MS Outlook and defect tracking software.
· Strong analytical abilities to review detailed system flows and relate those to requirements across multiple processes, projects and divisions.
· Must have the ability to provide input during the process of developing acceptance criteria and designs.
· Ability to perform execution and validation utilizing mobile devices and simulators
· Ability to assist with all aspects of manual testing as required
· Must be capable of working on own with minimal supervision
· Participates in ongoing Insurance, Technology and Quality Assurance education
· Requires proficiency in testing tools
· Ability to coordinate development and implementation of process enhancements.
manual, test, agile
Top Skills Details:
5+ years of experience with manual testing
Auto and home insurance is a nice to have
Automation experience would be a bonus
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Communication and collaboration.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs