Indiana University Health RCS-Business Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
This position supports Revenue Cycle Services by providing timely, accurate and reliable financial information vital for efficient management of department operations. Position may also support execution of internal and external financial transactions (invoice processing, vendor contracts, etc.) The incumbent will serve as a resource to all levels of management in reporting, understanding and analyzing department financial performance data. This role provides data analysis support, report generation, and data validation. This position will assist in detailing processes and developing training and conducting education programs relative to financial performance and business intelligence.
Sound like a phenomenal fit? Apply today!
• Bachelors degree preferred. Requires proficiency in MS Excel and Access. Experience in a healthcare, accounting or corporate finance setting strongly preferred.
• Requires ability to work with all levels of healthcare management and staff.
• Requires basic knowledge of finance and statistics (ROI; NPV; risk; etc.).
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Requires exceptional interpersonal; problem-solving; and analytic skills.
• Requires the ability to work independently.
• Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
• Requires the ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
• Requires the ability to prioritize, track and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Requires the ability to perform in a fast paced environment.